Friday 27 November 2015

Introducing

Hello, pumpkins,

welcome here on my blog. As you probably already noticed I'm a K-pop fan, so yes, a lot of my posts will be about Korean music, culture and so on. Don't be mistaken - I live also another lives, I'm a former hardcore Otaku, a book fan, a show/movie fan and I don't know what else I am.

I don't know if describing myself could tell you something but I'll try to shortly introduce myself. I'm quite short for my age (and yes, I've got a complex about it), live in that very dangerous part of the world - Europe - and my native language is not English, although I've spoken English since I was four years old.

I live a comfortable life of a very annoying, yet quiet netizen. I don't speak much 'coz I'm shy (you would never say this about me until you got to know me better), yet I'm super hyperactive sometimes, can't stay still and think a lot.

Haha, okay, that's enough. I don't wanna bore you to death. I just wanna say that I'm going to tell you a lot of things but not all are mine thoughts so I'll post a source to it. Sure, pumpkins, I'll be gentle and won't critise much 'coz that's "not my style" (as Kris always says).

Be nice and cute as always! Fighting!

2 comments:

  1. Ey yo, wassup?
    Be nice and cute? Well... Chestnutties are always cute :3
    I don't know what to say about it... Any ideas?
    Oh! One question: Do you like MLP FiM?

    Greetings from Chestnuttie from the Chestnutties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo, what up, Chestnuttie?
      Yeah, sure I know it. Not really fond of it but no hate.

      Delete