Friday 27 November 2015

Underrated K-Pop Groups #1 - HALO

Hello, pumpkins,

as you've seen above our topic for a while is going to be "Underrated K-Pop Groups". I've found a few posts about this, stating groups I've never heard about, but seriously, dongs, some of them are really great and I'm sorry no one pays to them so much attention as to the "big ones".


So the first I'd like to introduce to you is a boy group HALO, short for Hexagon of Absolute Light and Organization. It's a boy idol group found on 27th June 2014, signed under AYIN Holdings (formerly known as C.Two Entertainment), consisting of six members - Dino, Inhaeng, Ooon, Jaeyong, Heecheon and Yoondong. Nothing much known about them but they're cute, talented and in my opinion deserve more attention and love. You know, they have even their own fandom name - HaVe (Halo Love).

Before jumping to anything else, play this song to feel the atmosphere and make an opinion on your own before you get influenced by me.


Their music is catchy and in my opinion easy to remember. They don't have as many songs as for example BIGBANG but in my K-pop list they stand out a little and have their own special place as only a few.

They're signed under a not-so-popular company but they have the potencial to become wolrd-wide famous. I guess if they had more international fans they could become someone great. Since I couldn't find much about them on the Internet I can't give you a long lecture about them. Just briefly said, just so you know about their existence.

At the end, I'll just drop here one more song as I will be taking my goodbye. Have a nice listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment